This title agency is seeking an Escrow Officer or Assistant for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Manage the entire real estate closing process from beginning to end
- Collaborate with underwriters to resolve title issues
- Knowledge of current processes and compliance to close both refinance and purchase transactions
- Prepare all closing documents and order payoffs and final utilities for files
- Order mortgage and judgment payoffs, lien releases, etc.
- Communicate with lenders, real estate agents, and attorneys
- Assist clients with closing related questions and manage client relationships
- Prepare Closing Disclosures for refinance and purchase transactions
- Provide back-up to other team members when needed
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ closing experience
- Must have technical knowledge of closing process, along with a basic understanding of title insurance
- Must have a working knowledge of at least one transaction type; New Construction, Purchase, Refinance, or REO
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and math skills to solve problems, balance files and payoffs is required
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, have a solid work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize time-sensitive matters, and multi-task
- Must have strong customer service skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Independence, OH